To download the Abstract Book in PDF format please click on the icon below.
The Scientific Committee invites you to participate actively in this congress and making it an extraordinary occasion for the exchange of thoughts and experiences. We look forward to receiving abstracts as poster or oral presentation in plenary sessions or in parallel sessions.
10 June 2022
PLEASE CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ABSTRACT.
THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS POSSIBLE ONLY ON-LINE. ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY OTHER MEANS OR NOT COMPLIANT WITH THE GUIDELINES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
THE ABSTRACT WILL BE ONLINE FOR REVIEW BY THE AUTHOR UNTIL THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE.
ALL SUBMITTED ABSTRACTS WILL BE REVIEWED BY THE SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE AFTER THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE.
ACCEPTANCE, TOGETHER WITH TECHNICAL DETAILS FOR POSTER OR ORAL PRESENTATION,
WILL BE NOTIFIED TO THE PRESENTING AUTHOR BY 8 July 2022.
REGISTRATION TO THE CONGRESS OF THE PRESENTING AUTHOR IS MANDATORY.
- Abstracts must be structured with PURPOSE, METHODS, RESULTS, DISCUSSION, CONCLUSION AND BIBLIOGRAPHY.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Abstract length is limited to 2000 letters including spaces, pictures and tables.
- Abbreviations are not allowed in the title. If abbreviations are in the text, please write the full description at first presentation.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress website
- Authors are invited to select an abstract topic (only one) from the following list and to indicate their preferred presentation type (Oral or Poster). Please indicate your preference when submitting your abstract
Matrix structure, synthesis and assembly
Matrix and cell signalling
Matrix degradation and remodelling
Bioactive extracellular matrix fragments
Engineering the matrix
Matrix as pharmacological targets and disease markers
Stem cells and extracellular matrix in tissue regeneration
Matrix, immune system and pathologies
Matrix components in cancer